Random

assalamualaikum.

nothing much to tell.but regarding about my schedule life,it starts to turn into a pathetic one.my final is just around a corner,with a bunch of books in front of me.doing nothing,even touching it.a lot of things need to be recovered back,as my mind start to detoriarate about the idea of learning anatomy subject.to whom should i blame it for?

To make it worst,i also need to face an ielts exam next two weeks.and a band 7 is a must for me.

I'm hoping that i can do the best for this final semester,and then take myself back to home,meet my family,spending time with my friends,and if the luck belongs to me,it will yet add more recipes to my life.



i wish that all the pre med students can do their best and we'll get the chance to study there.ah,1st list is my dream..:)